Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has heaped praise on his former Manchester United teammate Wayne Rooney, suggesting the two of them could be reunited on the pitch in the future.
Ronaldo has relentlessly refused to rule out a return move to Old Trafford since leaving in a then world record move to Real Madrid and he has continued that trend according to quotes published by the Sun.
"I miss playing with Rooney," the three time Ballon d'Or winner said. "Maybe we will play together again one day.
"He was the kid of England, everyone loved him. He was so powerful I was calling him 'Pitbull.' The power of Wayne Rooney is his mentality and strength and he never stops.
"He's a fantastic team player and he scores. He's a fantastic boy and he helped me a lot when he came to join us in Manchester."
Ronaldo also remarked that there is no bad blood between himself and the England captain despite a controversial incident where the Portuguese star provoked Rooney in the 2006 World Cup and instigated his sending off.
He added: "I don't regret what I did because when you play for your country, you defend your colours so... I didn't do anything bad.
"He understood my point of view, let's speak about the present, let's win trophies, let's play together like we did.
"We were still friends. People create big dramas that never exist."
Source : 90min.com..Thanks
EmoticonEmoticon